Filing for Divorce
Divorce has the stigma of being a long and arduous legal matter where both parties fight it out in court. However, the truth is, many cases do not even have to go to court. A simplified dissolution of your marriage is an option in cases where the finer points are uncontested. In these Uncontested Divorces, we can help you save time and money.
In an uncontested divorce, the spouses agree on everything and don’t need the court to divide up any assets or make rulings on spousal or child support and custody. Uncontested divorces move through the legal system much faster.
Save Time and Money
It is becoming more and more popular for people to have uncontested divorces, the “do it yourself” method. You’ll save time, sometimes years, and money that you would have paid lawyers. Peace of mind at a fraction of the cost.
- Name, Address, and Telephone number of spouse
- Where your spouse works and where they live
- Social Security Numbers of both Parties
- Proof of Income Documents
- If there are children, also provide their SS#s, ages and names
- Prepare to make Declarations of who will receive what
We Offer A Wide Range Of Services